A. Service Hours
- 1. First & last train：6am~00am. (Siaogang Station first train 05：55 am)
- 2. Last train departs from intersectional Station
- (1) To Sizihwan：00：15 am.
- (2) To Daliao：00：04 am.
- (3) To Siaogang：00：29 am.
- (4) To Gangshan South：00：17 am.
B. Service Content
- 1. Headway：The average headway is 8 minutes from 06:00 to 23:00 and 20 minutes from 23:00 to 00:00 after 101.10.16.
- 2. Travel time between stations：
- (1) Red Line：48 minutes.
- (2) Orange Line：23 minutes.
- 3. Compensation for passenges trapped：Due to the system failure, every 20 minutes delay One-Ride Free tickets will be compensated for passengers who have been trapped in the train or elevator for more than 20 minutes. KRTC will be liable for a fare refund and the One-Ride Free Ticket to those who are trapped due to suspension of service. The One-Ride Free Ticket is valid for 30 days from the date of issue for passengers to travel on KRTC trains with unlimited rides and mileages.
- 4. Lost & found service：Passengers who have lost personal belongings may fill out an application form at station’s Information Counter or contact the Lost＆Found Center. (Service Time: Tuesday to Saturday 12:00am～20:00pm; Telephone: 886-7-7939666 ext.25185; Location: Formosa Boulevard Station, near exits 9, 10, 11 on Lower Level 1.)
- 5. Medical service：Passengers who feel sick on Kaohsiung Metro can contact the Information Counter for assistance.
- 6. Service for the disabled：Wheelchairs may be borrowed for passengers with mobility problems and visually impaired visitors。
C. Regulations Governing Ticket Usage
- 1. Ticket types and usage regulations
For further information, please refer to the official website of Ticketing.
- 2. Time limit
Unless due to a cause attributable to the KRTC, time limits in station paid areas are as follows：
People who overstay are subject to an extra charge equivalent to the minimum single-journey fare promulgated in addition to the original fare
payable for their journey.
- (1) No longer than two hour for entering and leaving different stations.
- (2) Except Formosa Boulevard Station, no longer than 15 minutes for entering and leaving at the same station. Passengers must exit within 10 minutes unless in possession of exit certificate issued by station staff due to a reason of inability to exit.
- (3) Free for entering and leaving Formosa Boulevard Station within 15 minutes.
- 3. Handling of Train Service Suspension
- (1) When the train service is suspended as a result of safety events, the disaster, the strike or agreement of the official authorities, KRTC will arrange shuttle bus services between affected stations. Passengers affected may ask for a fare refund in full.
- (2) When the suspension of service is announced by KRTC, passengers should leave the station under the instruction of KRTC staff. Single-Journey Tickets, One Day Pass and Group Tickets holders may ask for a fare refund in full at the Information Counter within 7 days. For those holding Stored-Value Passes, no fare will be deducted by Automatic Gates on exit.
- D. Most recent regulations will rule in all cases. If the situation is not dealt with in the regulations, KRTC may follow related laws or proclamations posted at stations. Should you have any problem, please contact the Information Counter。
- E. Our customer service（886-7-7938888）is bulletined at every station. Suggestion boxes are available for passengers to make complaints or provide suggestions. Passengers can make complaints via email at http://www.krtco.com.tw.