- Violators of any one of the following will be fined not below NT$1,500 nor above NT$7,500：
- 1. Climbing onto, jumping off, or scrambling up a running train.
- 2. Obstructing train doors and PSD from closing, or opening them without permission.
- 3. Non MRT personnel or vehicles violating Paragraph 2 in Article 44 and who trespass on MRT route, bridges, tunnels, culvert and MRT premises not for public access.
- 4. Not undergoing proper ticket verification or using improper methods to enter/exit stations or get on/off trains.
- 5. Refusing ticket checks by KRTC personnel or hindering them in the performance of their duty.
- 6. Remaining in the carriage when the train is not in service and disregarding requests to leave.
- 7. Raising funds, distributing or posting advertisements, peddling goods, or conducting other commercial activities on MRT premises without permission.
- 8. Bringing animals onto MRT premises or trains without permission.
- 9. Smoking in the non-smoking zone; drinking, eating, chewing gum or betel nuts in no-food zone, and disobey to warning; spitting phlegm or betel nut juice, littering cigarette butts, chewing gum, fruit (skins, seeds, juice, residues) or other wastes.
- 10. Hindering other passengers from passing through or using station entrances/exits, ticket-reading gates, ticket vending machines, escalators or other passages, and disregarding requests to leave.
- 11. Passengers not intending to take MRT should not loiter in station halls, hallways, or platform areas, hindering other passengers from passing and disregarding requests to leave.
- 12. Lying down on car or platform seats and disregarding requests to behave properly.
- 13. perating stalls, putting up canopies, or organizing banquets within MRT premises without permission.
For violators of any one of the abovmentioned items, mass rapid transit system stations, vehicle depending on the circumstances, in conjunction with police officers forced them to leave station, car or public transit system, it is not travelling band tickets shall not be refunded.
- Violators of any of the following will be fined not below NT$15,000 nor above NT$50,000：
- 1. Bringing hazardous or combustible objects onto MRT routes, depots, stations or trains without permission.
- 2. Tampering with station or train facilities, or hindering the normal operation of trains, and power or security systems.
- 3. Violation of Paragraph 3 of Article 44, crossing MRT routes without using overpasses or underground passages.
- 4. Failure to follow traffic signals when passing through intersections were MRT systems have right of way.
For violators of any one of the abovmentioned items, paragraph 2 of the previous article will be applied. If the violators’ behaviors involve criminal acts, they will be prosecuted.